Friday, October 2, 2009

The snake dance

This week is Homecoming week for our high school. We were asked to walk in the Snake Dance (a parade that takes us from one school to the high school's football field) last night. We had a big crowd and a lot of fun. Our principal gave us T-shirts to wear (they said Today I am Knight, when I grow up I want to be a Panther) and we started the parade.
Here is Taylor and I before the parade.
Photobucket
Here are us girls with Mrs. Lemle, my favorite music teacher.
Photobucket
More of my friends.
Photobucket
My cheerleading friends.
Photobucket
Daddy with his funny nose. The Homecoming theme is a Night at the Circus.
Photobucket
This is my cousin, Breanna. We are at the stadium.
Photobucket
This is our undefeated football team (just the Seniors). GO PANTHERS!!!!!
Photobucket
We are going to the game tonight to watch them play against another undefeated team. I'll get to see my coaches all cheering tonight too.

2 comments:

  1. You looked like you had so much fun yesterday! I'm so glad that I can take you to these fun things and watch you enjoying yourself. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Pa tried to find you during the game. I figured you were watching the cheerleaders somewhere. Sorry, the Panthers lost last night. That is sad, but they will bounce back and come back stronger. I love all your pictures. Glad you have so many friends. That is fun, isn't it?
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete