Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy and sad

Yesterday was such a fun day at school. We got to cheer before our pumpkin run! Then I came in 15th place which was the same as last year. We also had our Halloween parade and party too. After school we had our Chuck E. Cheese night. It was sooooo much fun. Jakey and I both got lots of cool things with our tickets. Before we cashed in our tickets, we had a little competition with Mom doing skee ball.
Today we didn't have school so we went grocery shopping with Mom, then we got to go to the library and when we got home, we carved pumpkins. The other night we painted little gourds and mini pumpkins. I made a face on mine and Jakey put colored pegs in his since he doesn't like touching the inside of the pumpkin. Mom made grilled cheese for dinner, but instead of soup we had yogurt because it was actually hot outside today. The thermometer in the car said 74!!! After dinner Mom was going to clean out Froggy's bowl when she said "Oh no." I looked at her and said "Froggy is dead?" I asked her to flush him down the toilet because I didn't want to see him. I've had him for almost 2 years. At least I still have Rapunzel (my guinea pig) and my 2 dogs.
Tomorrow we get to go trick or treating with my Daddy and Hubba. I'm super excited to dress up like an Asian Princess and get LOTS of candy!!!

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhhh, poor Froggy. I think 2 years is pretty long to have a frog as a pet, so he was probably ready to go to Frog Heaven. You have had some busy days lately. G-Pa and I will stop over to see you tomorrow. Hopefully I will see your costume.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete