Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Halloween

My Daddy and my Hubba took Jakey and I trick or treating this year. It was kind of cold, but we still had a lot of fun. I was an Asian Princess and Jakey was Bumblebee from Transformers. Jakey only walked around for an hour and then he wanted to stay at home with Mom and pass out candy. Daddy, Hubba and I went back out and got even more goodies. My Nana and G-pa brought us candy and so did Hubba. I just LOVE chocolate, but Mom only lets me have 2 pieces for my snack at night. Maybe it will last me til next Halloween then!
I didn't have to cheer this weekend because our football team wasn't in the championship. Next week is our last week and then I'm going to try out for the competition squad. I hope I make it!
Here is a picture of Jakey and I before we went trick or treating.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jojo, I loved your Asian Princess costume. You looked beautiful. I still have some candy at my house, so if you run out....I have some more.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete