Monday, November 9, 2009

My update

Today I got tested for Big Leap. I was in Little Leap last year and I guess they have to retest us this year. It was me and 2 other kids from my class and the test lasted 2 1/2 hours. I had to miss Library because of the test. If I make it into Leap, I will go to another school for the day. My Aunt Katie works at this school, so I might get to see her each week.
On Wednesday I am going to try out for our schools competition cheerleading squad. Our football season ended on Sunday and I was sad that it was all done. So I'm really excited to try out and hopefully make this squad. If I make it we have a competition at Kalahari water park where we get to spend the night. That sounds super FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you did just fine on the test Munchkin! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jojo, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your test. I'm sure you did a great job! I would LOVE to see you each week at school :) Keep me posted! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, Jojo. I am sure you did fine. I am so proud of you.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete