Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am a competition cheerleader!

I made the team!!!! Tryouts were a lot of fun, I wasn't nervous at all. We did the same routine we do for every half-time and every competition, so I knew exactly what I was doing. I'm not sure when our first competition is, I think we find out this week.
We had a fun weekend with my Daddy home. We went to my cheerleading banquet and got to stay up really late. It was nice outside so we got to play and I got to tumble all over the front yard. My Mom and Dad surprised us with a trip to the circus. They told Jakey and I we were going to a car show (I was thinking it would be really boring staring at cars, Jakey was excited). At the circus we saw tigers, elephants, clowns (which I don't like), acrobats, trapeze people, motorcycles, and horses. I'm so glad we could go. Daddy said that was my reward for a good grade card and that I should keep on being the best daughter.
This week we have a full week of school and then only a 3 day week for Turkey Day. Mom took us to Toys R Us to get the big toy book and I think we are going to write our letters to Santa while I'm off school. There are so many cool things in that book!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when your competitions will be. I would love to be able to go and see you. The circus looked like a lot of fun. I saw your pictures of the banquet and it sure looked like you had tons of fun. Love you lots and I am always so very proud of you.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo YOU ROCK!!! Can't wait to see what new routines you will learn and what fun times you'll experience through this. Love you!

    ReplyDelete