Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My week so far.

This week has gone by really fast.
Last Friday we went to the high school game and I got to see 2 of my coaches cheering. Mom said I was in a trance just watching all the cheers they did. Our team lost, but we still had fun. On Saturday my Hubba came over for dinner and we got to play Wii. He has a newer control so we played some bowling with that. It was boys against girls (Hubba and Jakey and Mom and me) and we won. Then when Mom and I played against Daddy and Jakey, we lost. Sundays are always football/cheer day. The weather is getting colder out, but it's still a ton of fun. I had a big cheering section this week. My Nana, my Grandma and Grandpa, Hubba, Acka, Aunt Katie, and Landyn came to see me.
Monday we had a big reading test and I was sooooooooooo excited to take it. Aunt Katie said that not many kids feel that way about tests. I don't know why not, tests are fun. We started practices 2 days a week now to get ready for practice, so we have it on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Daddy, Mom, and Jakey came to watch me at tumbling on Tuesday. Mom always comes, but I really liked that Daddy came. Jakey kept making faces at me and my friend said "Who's that strange dude?" HA HA
I hope we have more fun things planned!

2 comments:

  1. So, Jakey is a strange Dude. Now, that is funny. I am glad I can come and watch you do your cheering. I am looking forward to taking you to the Whitmer football game and you can see where we sit and you can just stare at the cheerleaders the whole time. Make sure you dress warm for these cold days. Brrrrr!!!!
    How was your test? Easy or Hard?
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked taking tests too! One of my favorite parts was that I usually finished quickly and got to read a book while I waited for everyone to finish. I still love reading, I just don't find as much time to do so now.

    ReplyDelete