Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I did it!

At tumbling the other day I did my back flip by myself! I was on the spring floor and told my instructor that I was ready. And I did it! I just didn't land it the right way. I fell flat on the top of my head. Oops. I have to figure that part out before I can do that in any of our routines. We got a chance to do it on the trampoline too and I kept landing on my head.
Yesterday when I woke up my neck was really sore, but it got better as the day went on.
We have competition on Saturday and we changed our dance part of the routine and it's soooooooooooooooooooooo fun now! We all get to do cartwheels in one part and we get to do a lot of different jumps too. I hope we knock the socks off the judges on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Your squad is going to show the other squads how cheerleading is really done! Ya'll will ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Jojo. You have really been doing so great. I am so glad you are doing all these things. Just don't fall on your head anymore. I don't want you to hurt yourself. What a busy girl you have been. Can't wait to see you soon.
    Love you,
    Nana.

    ReplyDelete