Sunday, September 27, 2009

We had fun!

My Mom and Dad took us to the high school football game on Friday night and we had a lot of fun! I got to see 2 of my coaches, they weren't cheering, so I was able to talk to them for a little bit. They told me that they will be cheering at next week's game, so I should come and watch. I even saw the cheerleaders do a cheer that I know. Mom said I was smiling really big when they did that cheer.
My Mom's friend met us up there and she has the cutest little girl. She was shy at first but then she remembered who I was and started smiling.
We came home and had a snack, then got into our warm jammies and then we got to sleep in the living room! That's always a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. G-Pa and I will be at the Whitmer game this Friday, so I will make sure to come and see you. I am sure you will be watching the cheerleaders. Dress warm, I think it will still be chilly on Friday.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete