Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy weekend!

We had a busy weekend because my Mom started bowling, we had the Notre Dame game to watch (they lost - my Dad was very sad), I had my first football game that I cheered at, and my Uncle Acka had a soccer game. He used to play in high school, so a few of his friends got together to play. They all looked pretty tired after the game!
Here are some pictures I took at his game. I hope he's not too sore today, they ran for a loooooooong time!

Acka is the one in the blue shirt.
Photobucket

Photobucket

He was blocking the goal.
Photobucket

Here is Jakey running like Acka.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You got some really good pics Jojo! We found ANOTHER thing you are good at.
    I'm so proud of you for all the hard work you are doing for cheerleading. You rocked on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Jojo. You did have a busy weekend. I took some pictures of you that I will have to put on facebook for you to see. By the way, I really enjoy reading your blog. You are doing a good job at it.
    Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete