Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm making bookmarks...

My Mom taught me how to use the sewing machine we are borrowing from my Nana. I made 2 bookmarks, one blue and one red. It was really awesome to use the sewing machine.
Here are Mom and I sewing.
Photobucket

Here are my bookmarks!
Photobucket

I have a cold now that school has started. Mom put Vicks on my feet last night and I didn't cough at all. I don't get how that works?!
School is still fun. We had our first book report due last Friday and I finished mine on Monday night! We've had some subtraction and addition fact tests, a spelling test, and a science test. The only thing I don't like is that they changed our recess into zones, it seems a bit silly to me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your sewing machine! Awesome bookmarks!!

    So happy the Vicks worked for you! I don't get how it works either, but it worked wonders for me when I had a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bookmarks. Glad Mom is showing you how to sew. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bookmarks!!

    ReplyDelete