Saturday, January 2, 2010

We've been busy!

My Daddy came home to spend Christmas with us and it was so much fun! We went out to eat, we watched TV and snuggled with him, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and had some skee ball competitions, we stayed up late, we played Lego Rock Band (a gift from my Hubba) and just had fun. Maybe tomorrow Momma can upload the pictures of me and my friend playing Rock Band.
My 2 favorite gifts that I got for Christmas are my mini trampoline (from my Grandma and Grandpa) and my Project Runway Fashion Projector. They are both soooooooooo cool! Santa even brought me the Baby Alive! I was so excited but her baby food keeps getting stuck in her mouth and it's kind of gross to see. My Uncle Acka, Aunt Katie, and Landyn got me 4 Diary of A Wimpy Kid books and I finished them all in 2 days. I just love to read.
We go back to school on Monday and I'm really excited.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the books, sweetheart! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come and visit and check out your trampoline...those are sooo fun. I am glad you like your fashion projector thing...can I play with it, with you?
    Maybe your Mom will let me spend the night sometime? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete