Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is for you Nana!

My Nana said that lately she has really liked Lady Gaga, so this video is for her. She said she wasn't sure if she had heard Popsarottly (that's how Jakey says it - it's really Papparazzi).

We went to a spaghetti benefit dinner last night and I won a Cabbage Patch Doll. It's actually an old one that has been sitting in someone's attic since 1985! Her name is Nadine Iona and her clothes are a bit stinky but Mom said she'd wash them for me. Jakey and I also won 2 free bowling passes each. Mom and Nana were shocked that we passed up the pizza coupons. We had a nice time but it's sad to think that these little kids don't have a Mom anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is some wild video, but I like her music....always has a great beat. I told Mom to put some baby powder on your new doll...she will smell better pretty soon. I am glad you and Jakey won some stuff. That was fun. STay warm today and have a great visit with your Grandma and Grandpa.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete