Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy and fun weekend!

My whole cheerleading team went to Cleveland for 2 competitions and it was soooooooooooo much fun! The hotel had a pool and a hot tub so after competitions we were able to swim and be in the hot tub til 10 pm. We went out to dinner as a team one night and we usually all ate lunch together too. In both competitions we got 1st place - that's 3 in a row! The first competition we only got a team trophy and the second one we got a team trophy and then each of us got a medal. We are all going to wear them to school on Monday. Another exciting thing is that I lost a tooth each night we were in Cleveland. One more exciting thing is that our friend Neha, was able to come to our competition on Sunday. She lives in Cleveland and we haven't seen her in a long time. I was super excited to see her!
Here are some pictures that Mom took of our weekend.
Making a pyramid in the hallway at the hotel
Photobucket
1st place trophy on Saturday at Cleveland Heights
Photobucket
Erin and I on Sunday morning
Photobucket
Serenity and I on Sunday morning
Photobucket
Berea High School on Sunday
Photobucket
GO KNIGHTS!
Photobucket
1st place BABY!
Photobucket
Neha and I after the competition
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad that you had a good time and did soooooo well in your competitions. You will remember these fun times forever. I will make it to your competition in Genoa.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete