Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My new diary.

Today my friend Erika yelled across the lunch table, "JOJO LOVES ELIJAH GILBERT!" I was sooooooooooo mad and embarrassed. I sooooooooooo do not like him and I don't know why she said that. The school counselor came and took me to her office, because she could tell I was upset. Then she said that I needed a diary for when these things happen. So I'm going to use my blog as a diary to help me get my feelings out. It won't always be about my feelings, I'll still do my favorite things and what I'm doing in school. Sometimes I'll just need to get my feelings out and I figured instead of wasting paper I can let you all know.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there sweetie , kids are mean and maybe she said that because she likes him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....poor Jojo. I bet you were very embarassed. Unfortunately, Sarah is right...many kids are just mean. You just don't have a mean bone in your body and it is hard for you to understand how anyone can do that to you. Just keep being your sweet self and don't let mean kids upset you.
    Just remember how much I love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your "Nana"...be your sweet self and kill them with kindness. ...and I bet that poor boy was embarrassed too.

    ReplyDelete