Monday, February 15, 2010

WE DID IT AGAIN!

We had a competition in Canton, OH yesterday and we came in 1st place AGAIN!!!! This competition was at a Civic Center and it was HUGE! All the parents got to come out onto the floor and sit in front of the mats. It was really neat.
Mom got us up at 7 am so that we could leave at 7:30 to go see my friend compete in her first individual routine. This was her first time and she did really good. She had 4 other girls to compete against and she came in 3rd. We were the only ones there routing for her and it felt good to do that. The rest of the squad didn't have to be there til 3, so we had time to run around, shop for a new shirt for me (I got one that said "There are a million other things more important than cheerleading" on the front and on the back it said "But I cannot think of one."), and eat some concession food. Our coach had us paired up with a buddy and we exchanged gifts before we competed. I got a really cool pink basket that had 2 packs of gum, animal crackers, a mirror and Nerds chapstick. I think we find out tomorrow who our next buddy is because we have another competition on Saturday. This one is helping Breast Cancer, so we are going to wear pink shirts with black shorts. We even changed our swooshes in our cheer shoes to pink ones! It's so neat!
Mom let us watch Disney Channel most of the day today and we got to see Camp Rock, I just love that movie!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super proud of you Munchkin! It was AMAZING being that close to you while you perform, you are truly a shining star!

    ReplyDelete