Friday, February 5, 2010

My award!

My Mom gave me this award!

Photobucket
Thank you dear Mommy :)


The Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. Done.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog. Done.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award. Done.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself. Done.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. I'm not going to do this because I don't follow any blogs.

MY 7:
1. I have 2 great doggies and I let one sneak on my bed every night.
2. I LOVE spinach artichoke dip.
3. I have the best 3rd grade teachers in the WORLD!
4. I really want to dye my hair black with baby blue streaks (This is Jojo's Mom interrupting and she won't be dying her hair black with blue streaks anytime soon. Love you Munchkin!)
5. I love to make art, especially designing clothes.
6. I like going to NASCAR races and I've even gotten a few autographs.
7. I love surfing the Internet to find cooking games.

2 comments:

  1. Jojo, the hair thing sounds like something I would have wanted to do when I was your age. I really wanted to paint my walls of my bedroom black but my mom never let me. Instead of baby blue streaks, you should do orange streaks to match your cheerleading outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine what you would look like with black hair. Glad your Mommy won't let you do that any time in the near future. Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete