Monday, February 22, 2010

An update...

This past week we were super busy with practices and tumbling and then we had a competition in Genoa this past weekend. It was nice that it was so close - only 30 minutes away! This competition was raising money for the American Cancer Society so we wore pink shirts and black shorts to perform in - awesome right! Our routine was awesome but we were 2 seconds short on our time frame and got deducted 25 points (this doesn't happen in all competitions, we usually have a maximum time limit, but not a minimum). That deduction made us fall to 3rd place :( We would have beat the first place team by 11 points if we didn't have that stinkin' deduction. I felt alright about that because I knew our performance ROCKED! After being home for a bit we went to my Nana's and had subs and salad. We watched some of the Olympics and on the ride home Jakey and I both fell asleep.
On Sunday we went to my Grandma's for some of her Chicken Rice Soup and then Mom helped me with a 3D puzzle. It's a koala bear and is so cute!
Today we had a 2 hour delay because of the snow we got over night, but I didn't miss my Book Fair! I got a book called The Princess Plot for me and Froggy Goes to Camp for Jakey. I also had practice. When I got home I got a really nice card from Aunt Judy - THANK YOU AUNT JUDY! It was very awesome, thanks for sending it to me.

1 comment:

  1. You girls are doing so good. I am so happy that you came up to visit with me for a little while last weekend. I hope you girls do real good at your competition this weekend. Call G-Pa's phone and let me know how you did. Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete