Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School is starting!!!

I got my dream teacher for my 3rd grade year! We will be switching classes but my homeroom teacher is so nice! We had cheerleading practice before our Open House last night and I couldn't wait for it to start. I took all my school supplies, saw some friends that I haven't seen since last school year and got to see all my favorite teachers. I have gym tomorrow, so I can't wear my cute outfit. I'll have my Mom post that tomorrow.
I'm soooooooooooo happy that school is finally here!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your teacher is as happy as you are because she has her dream student. Have a wonderful school year. I am sure you will.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always was excited to start school too. That's half the battle, enjoy every minute of it, you'll never be in third grade again.
    Love, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete