Monday, August 17, 2009

Another fun competition...

Yesterday we had a competition at Owens. All 3 of our squads came in 2nd place, it was neat that we all got trophies!
Here are some pictures of my fun day.
Harli and I, she's a Wildcat.
Photobucket
Carly, Rachel and I being silly after lunch.
Photobucket
Here I am holding the trophy.
Photobucket

We had a hair party the night before competition and our coaches did our hair. It didn't turn out very well and looked crazy in the morning, but one of the other Mom's fixed my hair and it looked really cute. We have one more competition later in the year but our games start soon. I hope we learn some more cheers soon!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your pictures of your hair. Wow, that was some hairdo. Congratulations on getting a trophy. I am glad you are enjoying your cheerleading. I will come to your games and watch you. That will be really fun.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete