Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Bri-Bri puppy

SABRINA
I will always remember Sabrina as my first best friend. She was there for 8 years of my life. The parts of life I started remembering. She was there when I took my first steps. Now she is gone. It is a hole in my heart that can’t be fixed. I have Sabrina’s collar. I made a picture frame with a picture of me & Sabrina. Now
Lexi is our only dog. Roger and Buck were waiting for Sabrina with a big bag of treats. Sabrina was 25% timber wolf. . Sabrina had tumors on the left side of her face. She was my baby and now she is gone. I wish Sabrina could live forever. All dogs go to heaven right? HI BRI-BRI!

Love Jojo

3 comments:

  1. Your puppy dog is having a wonderful time in Heaven. She's not in any pain and will no longer be afraid of thunderstorms. You know how much Roger loved her and I'm sure they are having a blast! Sabrina knew how much we each loved her and we'll have all those happy times to remember her by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mom is right and i am sure she is watching over you and your brother with her tail wagging.love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina is watching over you. And now she is not in pain anymore and she can see. I know that makes her very happy. She is rolling over on her back for Roger so that he can scratch her tummy. She sure did love that. Don't worry about her, so is happy. Just remember her always.

    ReplyDelete