Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feeling better!

I missed school on Monday but went back on Tuesday. This was a good thing because I had a busy day. After school we had a music program for the Board of Education's holiday dinner and then I had tumbling. I think we sang 6 or 7 songs, it was lots of fun! In tumbling I got my back handspring down while I was on the trampoline. Now I just really have to practice it on the mats. Our new routine doesn't call for a back handspring, but I really, really, really want to be able to do it.
My Mom's friend told us to do the snow dance tonight so that we don't have school tomorrow, but I WANT school, so I don't think I'm going to do it. Mom and Jakey are though.

3 comments:

  1. You looked so cute all decked out in your Christmas outfit and singing. The songs were super cute and I'm super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the snow dance. Don't forget when you do it, you have to wear your pajamas backwards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munchkin I've just given you an award, so we need to work on that tonight!!! Congrats on your first one!

    ReplyDelete