Friday, July 31, 2009

CHEER CLINIC!!!

This is Jojo's Mom typing this because she is off at cheer clinic today. She was so excited last night that it reminded me of Christmas Eve. She told me she wasn't going to think about the cheer clinic because she'd never fall asleep. She had to get up at 7 am and she sprang right out of bed when I walked into her room. We'll go see her perform (along with all the other squads) later today.
Here are 2 pictures of her from this morning. This outfit is just for clinics.
Photobucket

This is Jojo's favorite part of her outfit. The Nike swoosh has different colored plastic cards that you slip in to match your outfit. Plus she said the shoes are SUPER comfy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jojo, you did such a great job today! I had so much fun watching you up on stage. You're growing up so fast! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Katie is right....you are growing up way too fast. I love watching you do all your activities. You are a beautiful girl. I love you.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete